I am offering a free trial class on Monday January 9 @ 8pm for anybody who would like to check out my class in Petty Harbour. We practice at the Carton Loft in the Petty Harbour Fisherman’s Co-op (above the Mini Aquarium) .
There is no commitment and no strings attached. Simply come and see what it’s all about. If you like it, great! You can continue coming to the weekly class if you wish. It happens every Monday at 8pm. The cost is $70 for five classes (January 16 – February 13). Register by phone, email or in person and pay with cash or email money transfer (no cheques please).
What you need to know and bring:
- Yoga is for everyone! This class is inclusive.
- We practice barefoot.
- Wear comfortable clothes. “Yoga clothes” are not necessary.
- Dress in layers. You may need a warmer layer for the beginning and end of class.
- Bring a yoga mat and a blanket that can be folded to sit on.
- We begin promptly at 8pm. The front door is locked at class start time.
I hope to see you there!